- Category: Research Activities
- Published on 05 January 2017
- Hits: 148
Taking into account initial need analysis, the project globally aims at contributing to the socio-economic development in the PCs by strengthening linkages between universities and enterprises in terms of cooperation and partnerships.
Within that global purpose, specific objectives of Hub4Growth are:
1. Strengthening managerial, strategic and administrative capacities of personnel of the 8 PC HEIs for the implementation of university-wide collaboration with local enterprises.
2. Establishment and pilot implementation of interface structures (University-Enterprise Centres, UECs) and services for the development and maintenance of universities-enterprises cooperation at the 8 PC HEIs.
- Biology Laboratory (28/08/2014)