- Category: News and Events
- Published on 05 January 2017
- Hits: 24
Taking into account initial need analysis, the project globally aims at contributing to the socio-economic development in the PCs by strengthening linkages between universities and enterprises in terms of cooperation and partnerships.
Within that global purpose, specific objectives of Hub4Growth are:
1. Strengthening managerial, strategic and administrative capacities of personnel of the 8 PC HEIs for the implementation of university-wide collaboration with local enterprises.
2. Establishment and pilot implementation of interface structures (University-Enterprise Centres, UECs) and services for the development and maintenance of universities-enterprises cooperation at the 8 PC HEIs.
- TLU to attend the Red Sunday festival (12/01/2017)
- Hanoi: QS World Grad School Tour sucessfully completed (01/12/2016)
- TLU Attends QS Grad World Tour; Meets with Nottingham Trent University (30/11/2016)
- TLU Attends Viet Nam - Europe Higher Education Forum (04/11/2016)
- Master of International Business: the 6th graduation ceremony (31/10/2016)
- Workshop “Considering Wikihow as a tool to develop Open Educational Resources” (09/09/2016)
- Declaration of supporting the teaching of French in Vietnamese schools and universities (09/09/2016)
- APPLIED MUSIC DIVISION: OPENING CEREMONY SUCCEEDED (24/08/2016)
- The applied music division opening ceremony at Thang Long University (24/08/2016)
- Search portal of admission 2016 (24/08/2016)
- Signing ceremony of the Cooperation Agreement between Thang Long University and Japanese Language Association for Non-Kanji Using Learners (24/06/2016)
- SUCCESSFUL STATE-LEVEL RESEARCH PROJECT: “Adolescent crime: Social reality and Prevention solutions in Vietnam Social Development” (07/06/2016)