- Category: International Cooperation
- Published on 19 August 2014
- Hits: 1186
Thang Long University (TLU) and the IAE (Institut d'administration des entreprises) of the University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis (UNS) have set-up a Master program in Business and International Management since 2009. This master program has a duration of 2 years (4 semesters) and is now preparing its 6th enrollment for the academic years 2014-2016.
This master program aims to train managers in a professional approach to the global company organization, in order to implement in a practical, appropriate and evolutionary manner, the acquired knowledge. With 360 hours (equivalent to 60 ECTS - European Credit Transfer System), this program allows students to join companies of all sizes and to acquire the know-how concerning :
- The implementation of international import/export strategies and development of foreign businesses,
- The opening and development of the international markets: prospects and development,
- The techniques for international logistics,
- Negotiation skills in international and inter-cultural environments.
This teaching program is opened to full-time bachelor degree holders from all fields having at least a B1 English level, according to the European framework, or equivalent. Selection is made through an interview in English of the candidates.
Ceremony of diploma delivery for the graduated students of the second promotion.
The Master diploma is an international diploma delivered by the UNS (France) and is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam.