- Category: Post - Graduate Studies
- Published on 12 December 2014
- Hits: 2372
The Thang Long University (TLU) is currently offering seven post-graduate courses, including one master course on Business and International Management, delivered in English by the University of Nice-Sofia Antipolis (UNS, France) in collaboration with TLU.
The six local master courses are:
- Applied Mathematics (code: 60.46.01.12)
- Methods in Elementary Mathematics (code: 60.46.01.13)
- Business Administration (code: 60.34.01.01.02)
- Finance and Banking (code: 60.34.01.02.01)
- Social Work (code: 60.90.01.01)
- Public Health (code: 60.72.03.01)
The training period for these post-graduate courses is 3 semesters (18 months).The teaching language is in vietnamese.
To register for a master course and pass the entrance examination, candidates should hold a bachelor degree in the corresponding field of training. Candidates who hold a bachelor degree in relatively close disciplines may have to follow complementary courses in order to fulfill the prior knowledge requirements for the selected master program.
Recruitment calls for the post-graduate courses are usually issued from July until the end of August. Entrance examinations are hold in October and courses usually will start in November.
Entrance examinations are based on three different subjects according to each master program:
- English, Advanced Algebra and Analytics for programs (1) and (2);
- English, Econometrics and Economics for programs (3) and (4);
- English, Introduction to Social Work and Human Behavior and the Social Environment for program (5);
- English, Biomedical Statistics and Environmental Health for program (6).
Tuition fees for covering a complete master course amount to 30 million VN dongs.
- Master of Business and International Management (16/12/2014)