Among top public universities in Europe
INTAKE OCTOBER 2014
MASTER OF BUSINESS AND INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT
(Approved by the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET),
Foreign University’ Diploma granted by UNS, admission interview,
Bachelors from all fields may apply)
1. Introduction about University of Nice- Sophia Antipolis (UNS)
- Among top three public universities (2013) in France, among top universities in Europe and one of the best 400 universities in the world (rankings by Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2013).
- The program has a collaboration with French Chamber of Foreign Trade Member, appointed by the Prime Minister of France and is ranked at 2nd place among master programs in business in France.
- The Master is delivered in many countries around the world: San Francisco (United States), Russia, Germany…
- The UNS cooperates with Foreign Trade University and Vietnam Commercial University to deliver the bachelor program (taught in French)
- The UNS collaborates with Thang Long University and Da Nang University to deliver master program.
2. Admission conditions
- Holding a full-time bachelor degree (from all fields)
- English level B1(European frame) or equivalent at minimum, a free English course is offered to candidates to improve their English to meet with Master Program’s and MOET’s requirements (equivalent to IELTS=5.5).
- Passing the admission interview in English
- Fee for handling interview documents: VND1 million
- Tuition fee in Vietnam dong is equivalent to EUR 4,000 for 2 years- 4 terms (excluding fee for thesis defense). Payment is divided in 4 installments, at the beginning of each term.
- Fee for thesis defense: VND10 million
4. Course program
- Specialized subjects include 360 lectures’ hours plus 4 months full-time internship at an enterprise and writing internship report,
- Face-to-face teaching: 14 subjects, distance teaching: 5 subjects. Lectures are given by professors from UNS (2/3 of total number of subjects) and Vietnamese professors and doctors from well-known public universities such as Foreign Trade University, Hanoi University of Law, Vietnam National University and Diplomatic Academy (1/3 of total number of subjects),
- Language study: 200 hours
- Allocation time: in the evenings on weekdays and/or at weekends
- Internationally recognized diploma granted by the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis,
- Join multinational corporations, FDI and local enterprises of all sizes as Managers and/or senior experts, for example: 1) CEO, 2) Business Manager, 3) Financial Manager, 4) Import-export Manager, 5) International purchase manager, 6) Head of business department or import- export division, 7) Executive officer of business department, financial department or import-export department, 8) Officer specialized in financial management in enterprises, 9) Officer in international management or international business management,10) Export Financial Analyst….
- Apply for PhD programs at home country or abroad,
6. Other information
1. A notarized copy of bachelor degree (translated into English)
2. A notarized copy of transcript (translated into English)
3. A notarized copy of birth certificate (translated into English)
4. CV form (taken at the International Relations Department,TLU)
5. Application form (taken at the International Relations Department)
6. Request to join the program (taken at the International Relations Department)
7. 2. photos (passport size)
8. 2. stamped envelopes with candidates’ postal address
Deadline: August 31st 2014
Interview date: Mid- October 2014
The program offers free English class to candidates at the beginning of September 2014.
For further information, please contact:
International Relations Department - Thang Long University
Nghiem Xuan Yem Road, Dai Kim Ward, Hoang Mai District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84-4) 35 58 18 13 (from 8h30 to 16h30, except Saturday and Sunday).
Fax: (84-4) 35 63 67 75.
Mobile: 09 03 29 26 76