- Category: News and Events
- Published on 28 March 2016
- Hits: 525
An independent certificate of accreditation has been issued to the University of Transport and Communications (UTC) by the VNU Center of Educational Quality Accreditation.
To be accredited, UTC has passed 83.6% of a system of 61 different criteria concerning missions, aims, training programs, administrators, lecturers, research, international relation, financial management, etc.
Da Nang University will be the next school to be accredited. The system of accreditation is an essential base for university stratifying and ranking. This system can help students and parents to make right choices for the future.
- Dissemination Meeting at TLU: Introduction to “Heightening University-Business partnerships FOR smart and sustainable GROWTH in Asia” (Hub4Growth) and the University-Enterprise Center at Thang Long University (TLU) (11/04/2017)
- EMMA E14: FINAL MEETING (11/04/2017)
- TLU to attend the Red Sunday festival (12/01/2017)
- HUB4GROWTH Project: A Brief Introduction (05/01/2017)
- Hanoi: QS World Grad School Tour sucessfully completed (01/12/2016)
- TLU Attends QS Grad World Tour; Meets with Nottingham Trent University (30/11/2016)
- “Open Day 2016“ at Thang Long University (23/03/2016)
- Viettel: Scholarship Award Ceremony for Outstanding Applied Maths Students (11/03/2016)
- Scholarship for Japanese Language in Niigata, Japan (23/02/2016)
- STUDENTS CULTURAL EXCHANGE BETWEEN TLU AND SALISBURY UNIVERSITY – USA (16/02/2016)
- Scientific Conference “Enhancing the quality of physical education" (07/12/2015)
- Internet of Things (IOT) Training in Thang Long University (07/12/2015)