- Category: News and Events
- Published on 28 March 2016
- Hits: 384
An independent certificate of accreditation has been issued to the University of Transport and Communications (UTC) by the VNU Center of Educational Quality Accreditation.
To be accredited, UTC has passed 83.6% of a system of 61 different criteria concerning missions, aims, training programs, administrators, lecturers, research, international relation, financial management, etc.
Da Nang University will be the next school to be accredited. The system of accreditation is an essential base for university stratifying and ranking. This system can help students and parents to make right choices for the future.
- TLU to attend the Red Sunday festival (12/01/2017)
- Hub4Growth Project: A Brief Introduction (05/01/2017)
- Hanoi: QS World Grad School Tour sucessfully completed (01/12/2016)
- TLU Attends QS Grad World Tour; Meets with Nottingham Trent University (30/11/2016)
- TLU Attends Viet Nam - Europe Higher Education Forum (04/11/2016)
- Master of International Business: the 6th graduation ceremony (31/10/2016)
- “Open Day 2016“ at Thang Long University (23/03/2016)
- Viettel: Scholarship Award Ceremony for Outstanding Applied Maths Students (11/03/2016)
- Scholarship for Japanese Language in Niigata, Japan (23/02/2016)
- STUDENTS CULTURAL EXCHANGE BETWEEN TLU AND SALISBURY UNIVERSITY – USA (16/02/2016)
- Scientific Conference “Enhancing the quality of physical education" (07/12/2015)
- Internet of Things (IOT) Training in Thang Long University (07/12/2015)