- Category: News and Events
- Published on 31 October 2016
- Hits: 259
On October 21st, 2016Thang Long University held the 6th graduation ceremony for Master students in International business and management, cohort 2014 – 2016. This is the cooperation program between University of Nice - Sophia Antipolis (UNS) and Thang Long University (TLU) since 2009.
The ceremony honourably witnessed the presence Professor Hoang Xuan Sinh, Chairwoman of TLU and Professor Nadine Tournois, Director of IAE (UNS), the two initiators of the Programme, as well as the senior leaders TLU and many other lecturers, staff and students.
AMI6 Graduates give flowers to Prof Hoang Xuan Sinh and Prof Tournois
Prof Tournour is delivering a congratulation speech
Prof Pham Huy Dung and Prof Tournois are giving a medal to the best graduate
The new masters of AMI6
In 2008, Prof. Hoang Xuan Sinh and Prof. Nadine Tournois had signed a cooperation agreement thanks to which our Joint Master Programme has been initiated and now the 6th cohort has been harvested, marking the 7-year success of this programme.
- TLU to attend the Red Sunday festival (12/01/2017)
- Hanoi: QS World Grad School Tour sucessfully completed (01/12/2016)
- TLU Attends QS Grad World Tour; Meets with Nottingham Trent University (30/11/2016)
- TLU Attends Viet Nam - Europe Higher Education Forum (04/11/2016)
- Workshop “Considering Wikihow as a tool to develop Open Educational Resources” (09/09/2016)
- Declaration of supporting the teaching of French in Vietnamese schools and universities (09/09/2016)
- APPLIED MUSIC DIVISION: OPENING CEREMONY SUCCEEDED (24/08/2016)
- The applied music division opening ceremony at Thang Long University (24/08/2016)
- Search portal of admission 2016 (24/08/2016)
- Signing ceremony of the Cooperation Agreement between Thang Long University and Japanese Language Association for Non-Kanji Using Learners (24/06/2016)
- SUCCESSFUL STATE-LEVEL RESEARCH PROJECT: “Adolescent crime: Social reality and Prevention solutions in Vietnam Social Development” (07/06/2016)
- Admission information for full-time programs higher education 2016 (27/05/2016)