- Category: Plan of Campus
- Published on 22 August 2014
- Hits: 1677
3D view of the Thang Long University lay-out. The actual construction is slightly different from this schematic view.
The actual entrance of the campus is about 80 meters from the Nghiem Xuan Yem road, between the buildings 1 and 2, next to the entrance to the motorbike parking lot.
Description of the main buildings:
- Student and staff restaurant (1st and second floors), Cafeteria (third floor)
- 7-storey B building with class-rooms (names starting with letter B-)
- 9-storey A building : administration and financial offices on the first floor, faculty's offices and class-rooms (names starting with letter A-) on the first to seventh floors. Director and Trustees board's offices are on the 8th floor and Training facilities on the ninth floor.
- 4-storey Library building
- Ta Quang Buu Meeting hall
- Laurent Schwartz and Alexander Grothendieck auditoriums
- Physical education and sport-fitness facilities.