Travel and Tourism Management
Travel and Tourism Management
Tourism is an important economic sector that significantly contributes to the promotion and development of the economies of countries worldwide. In Vietnam, along with the efforts of the entire industry, the tourism sector has also made remarkable strides, providing the impetus for the development of various industries and contributing to the overall growth of the country. The Bachelor's program in Tourism and Travel Management at Thang Long University is updated according to the current trends in domestic and international tourism, and it is also adjusted to meet the labor market requirements with a focus on enhancing practical skills.Therefore, graduates in Tourism and Travel Management are highly regarded by employers for their specialized knowledge, work attitude, and soft skills in their profession. Graduates can easily find employment in their field of training and quickly adapt to the work environment.
Graduates of the Bachelor's program in Tourism and Travel Management are equipped with applied knowledge and skills to generate ideas, implement, and evaluate business management operations in the field of travel agency business, event organization, and tour guiding in the context of industrialization, modernization, and international integration.
Apply foundational and specialized knowledge to analyze, evaluate, and solve problems in the field of tourism and travel management.
Demonstrate personal skills, qualities, and career development orientation.
Work effectively in teams and obtain digital skills and effective communication skills in professional activities.
Generate ideas, implement, and evaluate business management operations in the field of travel agency business, event organization, and tour guiding to meet the needs of businesses and society.
Scientific Research Methods in Tourism
Digital Transformation in Tourism
Micro and macroeconomics
Financial Management in Tourism
Marketing in Tourism Business
Vietnamese Cultural Foundation
Human Resource Management in Tourism
Strategic Management in Tourism Business
Travel Business Administration
Introduction to Tourism
Laws in Tourism Business
Business Culture in Tourism
Supply Chain Management in Travel Business
Event Business Management
Event Production and Organization
Tour Program Design
Tour Itinerary Operation
Teambuilding Design and Organization
Art of Negotiation in Tourism Business
M.I.C.E Tourism Management
First Aid in Tourism Service
Post-graduation Job Opportunities
- Local and international guides;
- Event organizers and producers, content designers, consultants and customer relations specialist;
- Analysts and business travel management consultants, domestic and international tourism executives, marketing specialists, business specialists, etc.
- Specialists working in tourism departments, bureaus, and agencies;
- Administrators: Head of Tour Guide Department, Head of Domestic Tourism Operations Department, Head of International Tourism Operations Department, Head of Content Department, Administrators of Marketing Department, Human Resources Department, Quality Department, and Customer Department, Director of Travel Company, and Director of Event Company;