In recent years, the relations between Japan and Vietnam have seen very good progress. In terms of politics and diplomacy, the easing of entry requirements for Vietnam has brought many opportunities for studying abroad, internships, and working in Japan. In terms of economics, along with the expansion of investment of Japanese companies in Vietnam, there are more and more opportunities to work in Japanese companies. The provision of high-quality Japanese language training programs, with native-speaking instructors and a focus on practical application, has become increasingly important for Japanese learners to achieve various goals.
The Japanese Language Training Program offers 3 orientations: Japanese for Education, Japanese Language and Culture, and Business Japanese.
- Acquire foundational and in-depth knowledge of the Japanese language
- Proficiently use the Japanese language in all four skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing, at a level equivalent to N2, which corresponds to Level ⅘ of the Japanese Language Proficiency Standard set by the Japanese Government.
- Equip students with comprehensive professional knowledge, practical skills, and proficiency in using the Japanese language to meet the labor market's demands and integration.
Intermediate Japanese Skills Enhancement
Advanced Japanese Skills Enhancement
Japanese Country Studies
Japanese Communication Skills
Môn chuyên ngành
Japanese Language Teaching Techniques
Japanese Language Teaching
Japanese Language and Culture
Japanese for Business Communication
Japanese for Accounting
Japanese for Marketing
Japanese for economics
Japanese for IT
Japanese for Office Staff
Teaching Methods for Chinese Characters
Japanese for Tourism and Hospitality
POST-GRADUATION JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Graduates with a Bachelor's degree in Japanese Language can pursue various careers, including:
- Working as a translator, interpreter, editor, etc. in agencies, organizations, and enterprises.
- Engaging in Japanese language research and teaching at research institutes, training institutions, academies, universities, language centers, etc.
- Working in Japanese corporations, companies, or factories in Vietnam or using the language in their work within Vietnam