Accounting is an essential department responsible for recording, collecting, processing, and providing information that reflects the financial situation of any organization, business, government agency, or private business.
The accounting major focuses on training students in the specialized tasks of a business accountant to meet the practical requirements of the labor market. Accounting students are provided with knowledge of the legal framework of accounting and auditing, the Vietnamese and international accounting standards, regulations on professional ethics for accounting and auditing, knowledge of collecting, processing, verifying, and providing information on financial status and business performance through accounting tasks: calculating fees, making estimates, allocating budgets, and managing revenues in line with the business plans of the company.
- Acquire foundational and in-depth knowledge in the field of economics in general and accounting in particular, and know how to apply these theories to practical work.
- Conduct accounting, auditing, financial analysis, and budgeting tasks in organizations independently
- Proficiently use information technology tools and have a good command of foreign languages for work
- Synthesize and analyze accounting data to propose solutions to meet the management requirements and financial policy planning in economic organizations.
- Master the knowledge and expertise in accounting and auditing to perform tasks in specialized fields of organizations and businesses.
Fundamental Monetary Finance
Scientific Research Methods in Economics
Linear Algebra, Calculus, and Applications in Economics
Applied Statistical Probability
Quantitative Methods in Economics
Corporate Financial Management
Accounting Organization and Accounting Planning
Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis
Financial Statement Auditing
Information Technology in Businesses
POST-GRADUATION JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Accounting graduates can work in the following positions:
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Consultant