Vietnam Studies is a multidisciplinary field of scientific research that encompasses various aspects of Vietnam's country and its people. It covers areas such as culture, history, geography, economy, customs and traditions, beliefs and religions, language, clothing, etc., in order to elucidate the unique characteristics of Vietnam. Through this field, it contributes significantly to the construction of a strong and sustainable Vietnam on the path of international integration.
Students of Vietnam Studies at Thang Long University, in addition to theoretical lectures, also participate in practical experiential trips to explore the history, culture, and customs of different regions throughout the country.
- The Bachelor's program in Vietnam Studies aims to produce high-quality human resources with strong theoretical and professional competence, capable of performing well in professions related to culture, tourism, media, international exchange, and cooperation. It also seeks to meet the requirements of the changing society and international integration.
- Graduates will have in-depth knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of social sciences and humanities in general, and Vietnam Studies in particular.
- Graduates will obtain skills to identify, analyze, and solve problems related to tourism, media, and international exchange and cooperation in Vietnam.
Vietnamese Ethnic Groups
Vietnamese Political System
Culture And Media Com
Cultural Characteristics Of Vietnamese Regions
Vietnamese Etiquette And Behavior
Vietnamese Han-Nom Texts
Foundations Of Media Communication
Journalism And Publishing
Introduction to Tourism
Vietnam's Tourist Destinations
Travel Operation And Tour Guiding
● Tourism Promotion
● Cultural Tourism
● Sustainable Tourism Development
● Events and Event Organization
● Radio And Television Program Production
Post-graduation Job Opportunities
- Working in travel agencies, tourism companies, cultural organizations, and information and sports agencies, both domestically and internationally.
- Working in media and communication agencies.
- Working in government and non-governmental organizations related to Vietnam Studies.
- Teaching and doing research: Research and teaching positions in culture, history, literature, Vietnamese language, etc., at universities, colleges, and research institutes.